Saturday, July 20, 2013

New RIP9 on the way!

I feel like a kid who's birthday lands on Christmas - I just talked to Niner and they don't have any 2010 rear triangles so they are sending me a 2014 RIP9 - if someone told me yesterday they would pay for any bike I wanted, more than likely this would be the bike I would buy, so I'm pretty psyched.

Of course there are parts that won't transfer from the old bike so I ordered up the parts this morning. I've got travel to Florida (yuck) and Calgary (yeah!) for work coming up so I hope the timing works out where I can get this bike built in time for the trip to Mount Snow on August 2nd. I always tell myself I'm going to post build shots, but when I get engrossed in the build I never want to stop to take pictures, but I'll try.


No comments:

Post a Comment