Monday, August 19, 2013

Back to semi-normal

My shoulder is getting better. I'm really happy about that, I was starting to think there was serious internal damage. I guess there still could be, but I figure if it continues to feel better its probably ok.

Dawn and I did her birthday ride at Case on Saturday, it was a really nice day for a ride. We did the long route around the reservoir, Dawn did great and we had a nice time.

We saw this guy hopping around in the leaves

And a pic from the ride - we took a selfie, but I guess its on Dawn's phone, great summer for plant growth.


On Sunday I went out for a crank at Snip. 


I figured this was the real test for my shoulder. Its painful to do certain things and I should probably have just taken another week off riding, but I couldn't do that. I stubbed out on a rock and endo'ed just a bit - any other time this would be a non-event, but yesterday it was extremely painful, seeing stars kinda pain. Despite the pain it was a good ride and it felt great to be out hammering even if I had to back off a bit. 





No comments:

Post a Comment