Saturday, February 2, 2013

Frozen goodness and a little trail work

I got out this morning for a quick spin around Crandalls. The trails were frozen solid and very fast, it was a great morning for a ride, I only wish I had more time. I found a bunch of downed trees and branches and cleared what I could along the way. Somehow even with getting off my bike a bunch of times I still nailed two KOMs. Weird, I really didn't think I was going that fast. It makes me want to get out there tomorrow and really lay down some fast times.

This afternoon Dawn and I headed out with the chainsaw and we cut out five or six fallen trees. There are a few trails I didn't ride on this morning or hike this afternoon, so I bet there is still some stuff out there to be dealt with.

Can't wait for tomorrow's ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment