Saturday, March 16, 2013

Find a reason...

Here's another new song. Honestly I'm not really happy with this one, I mean it has the same warts and uglies that all the songs I record solo have, I can overlook those. Its not terrible, but I just don't see it going anywhere. I initially thought the counter play between the bass and guitar was cool, after mixing in the rest of the guitars I think the bass sounds out of place. I'm not upset, or embarrassed, its just the way things go sometimes.

Oh and that's Version Larry in the picture, this was a band I was in 10 or so years ago. They have absolutely nothing to do with this song, but it was a picture I recently found so I included it here for no particular reason.

The song is about how religion completely controls some people, taking away their ability to reason - I'm not saying that happens to everyone who is religious, but sort of a warning that it can happen if you're not careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment