Monday, April 8, 2013

Lunch Bank run

I made a bank run at lunch today, I didn't have the tight "one hour" time frame like I did a few weeks back so I took the scenic route down there - it was probably only another half mile longer than the shortest route, so no big deal. It did take me down Hatch Hill which is a famous hill repeat around here. Its got fresh asphalt from last fall, so it was a pretty good way to go, the other way down is Fish and Game Road, that road is a mess, full of potholes and nastiness. I got up to almost 43MPH on the hill going down. I can probably squeeze another 5MPH out of that descent, but being my first time down it I kind of took it easy. Considering the great weather today and the travel later in the week, it was really great to get out

No comments:

Post a Comment