Saturday, February 1, 2014

Solo at Crandalls

I went on a somewhat long, definitely hard ride yesterday - 2-3" of untracked snow made for slow going at times. I opted for the Niner, which was fine, but I was wishing for the Fatty at times, surely would have made some of those hills easier.

Today I had a couple of options but I opted for a solo ride at Crandalls. I really felt like I needed some time, sometimes it feels good to just get out there and do a mellow crank without feeling like you need to keep up or keep someone entertained. I rode for about 2.5 hours, the pace was slow and I stopped to take a lot of pictures. I hate how few come out even half way decent. I probably had 40 pictures in the camera and came away with six that were presentable.

The fatty is particularly good at slow headspace rides.






2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I like the third one too - its a good perspective. Next time I do a photoshoot I'm going to use nothing but that perspective, see how things come out.

    ReplyDelete