Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Off to NEMBAfest

I finally bought my ticket to NEMBAfest. I was bummed to have missed last year, but I didn't want to commit to this year until I knew what the weather would be like. I guess I paid an extra $50 to know I was going to be riding and not sitting inside a wet tent all weekend. 

Now comes the preparation. I know my bikes are ready (I'll bring both up), but I need to get so many things together. Its camping for 3 days, which really shouldn't be too hard to plan for, but I have so many things running through my head. I need to get organized. From a fitness perspective I'm close to where I want to be, I guess. I've been riding a lot, although the last week has been more road rides than anything else due to the high water table. Riding this much for three days straight will be a challenge for sure. 

...but I can't wait, it should be a great time and the weather looks amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment