Saturday, January 26, 2013

Winter ride

I had a great ride at Crandalls today - nice thin coating of snow. I brought the hardtail with studs on, I really didn't need the studs for the trail riding. I didn't have a lot of time, but I had a nice two hour crank around there - really appreciated the trails there - a lot of fun stuff. I took the opportunity to ride out on Crandalls 2 and also do a little stream riding - its not often when a running stream has enough ice on it to ride down it. Good stuff.
I'm conflicted for tomorrow's ride - there's a NEMBA thing at noon - it would be great to get together with those guys and share a ride, some other friends are riding at Middlesex (I LOVE riding there) at 9:00. I hate sitting around all morning waiting for a ride. Hmmm.

2 comments:

  1. good to hear Crandalls is a go, I've been hitting Hale, but frozen Crandalls sounds so good right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to hit Greyville today with GI.

    ReplyDelete